Friday, August 17, 2012

If you're a Casper...

I'm really pale. When I'm all made up, I don't look quite as blue pale, but I am. I have two drugstore staples that I love. Both by Revlon. First is Revlon Bellini gloss. Part of the Color Burst collection.

It's not showy, but it warms up the purpley tone to my lips. I don't usually wear a lot of color on my lips, much to my best friend's annoyance. This gloss feels good, is very natural, and doesn't smell.

I like to wear a stronger eye look, and it lasts so much longer than anything on your lips. I don't care what the branding says, the longer a lip product lasts on your lips, the weirder it tends to feel. I'm a Carmex fan. A Lip Smacker fan. However, I look much better if I can tone down that cool color on my lips. This gloss does it.

That's not to say that I never wear lipstick. I certainly do. But it's more of a Sunday for church kinda thing.

The second product, recently shared on my FB page, is Sheer Petal nail polish. Makes your nails look perfect. Lightens any staining or yellow tinge to your nails, but isn't opaque or odd looking on pale skin. Pictures below.

(Please excuse my hair, I've been cleaning house and taking care of someone with a tummy ache.) Also, sorry about the floating head look in these phone pics. Not sure what's going on there...

No comments:

Post a Comment